Where is China?
The People’s Republic of China is located in eastern Asia. China is bordered by Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan and Vietnam.China is located in the southeastern section of the Eurasian continent, with the Pacific Ocean along its east coast. The bodies of water around China include the East China Sea, Korea Bay, Yellow Sea and South China Sea, between North Korea and Vietnam. China is the third largest country in the world, and covers an area of 3,747,879 square miles (9,706,961 square kilometers) and has an estimated population of 1,353,821,000 (2012 estimate).
What is the capital of China?
Beijing is the capital of China and is among the most populous cities in the world. Beijing is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China. Also known as Peking, Beijing is among the most developed Chinese cities, and is the country’s political, educational, cultural and military center. Beijing means “northern capital,” as it is situated at the northern tip of the North China Plain. The population of the city is about 20 million, and its land covers an area of 16,801 square miles (6,487 square miles).
How big is China’s economy?
China is ranked as the world’s second largest economy by GDP, and is the largest exporter and second largest importer of goods in the world. China imports oil, mineral fuels, optical and medical equipment, metal ores and plastics, while it exports apparel, textiles, iron, steel, and electrical and other machinery. China’s primary trading partners are the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, South Korea, and Taiwan. China’s GDP is estimated at around $7 trillion (2012). The coastal regions of China are more industrialized, while inland regions are less developed
- Low tuition fees- you can complete both years of masters in just 4.5 years
- Low living cost- Living cost of china is just Rs. 70000 per year
- Very close to India only 5 hour flight
- Suitable temperature- temperature ranges between 1 degree Celsius to 30 degree Celsius where the universities are(Hangzhou)
- Opportunity to do business- china export manufactured items and machineries to 80% of the world population.
- Job assurance
- Lot of opportunity as it is developed country with growing economy
- Bachelors degree duration : 4 YEARS
- Masters degree duration: 2 YEARS
Living cost in china is just 70000 Indian rupees per year, please find below the break-up
- Food 40000
- Rent 30000
- Utility 10000
- Misc 10000
- Total 70000
Even Single apartment and premium apartments are available but the cost depends on the facilities.