Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and also Research, Pondicherry (JIPMER) is one of the coveted institutes of medical education and also research. It has been managed by the Indian Government from the year 1956. Institute was commenced by the French Government in the year 1823. It is situated on the outskirts of Pondicherry, which is also known as pondy. Institute imparts contemporary infrastructure amenities for the learners. Institute has well kitted out separate department for a domain like Cardiology, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology and also Neonatology, Clinical Immunology, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Haematology and Surgical Gastroenterology. The objective of the JIPMER MBBS is to impart an optimum learning atmosphere for those aspirants, who also have zest and endurance for the medical domain.
WHAT IS THE Admission Criteria?
The candidate should have XII.
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
WHAT ABOUT THE Entrance exam: Important dates?
Admit Card Available
Date of Exam
Date of Result
What is the Course Description?
Institute offers five-year full-time undergraduate MBBS programme for the learners. The programme of the institute is approved by AICTE. The programme of the institute is an emphasis on health improvement, disease prevention and cure and also imparts knowledge and understanding of the medical domain.
What is JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility?
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility Requirements:
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen or Overseas citizens of India
- He/she must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will be of the age on or before December 31, 2018
- He/ She should have been born or before Jan 1, 2002
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Biology or Biotechnology, Physics, and also Chemistry.
- Including practical classes with English as elective subject as prescribed by NCERT
- Unreserved/General category:
-Such aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and also English.
-With at least 50% marks taken together in all the subjects.
- Reserved/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes:
– Such aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and also English.
-With at least 40% marks taken together in all the subjects.
- Orthopedic Physically Challenged:
-OPH candidates in belonging to General category should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and also English.
-With at least 45% marks taken together in all the subjects.
How is JIPMER MBBS 2018 Process?
JIPMER 2018 Application Process:
- To begin with, students need to register themselves on the official website.
- After registering, they will receive a login link on their registered email.
- Therefore They need to use their user id and password to log in.
- Now, therefore, they need to fill in all the details and also submit the application form
- After submitting all the details, on the other hand they need to pay the application fee also.
- Once the fee is paid, therefore they will be guided to the confirmation page where they will be guided to download the same.
What is the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Fee?
|Category||JIPMER MBBS application fee|
|General/P-UR||Rs.1200 + transaction charges|
|OBC/P-OBC||Rs.1200 + transaction charges|
|SC/ST&P-SC||Rs 1000 + transaction charges|
|NRI/OCI||Rs 2500 + transaction charges|
|PH &OPH||Exempted from application fees|
What is the Mode of JIPMER MBBS 2018 application fees?
Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit card:
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit card will be available for download to eligible aspirants from May 2018 10 AM onwards.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu,
Contact Numbers: 2272380
For latest news and also updates
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Online Registration Closes 5PM today at jipmer.edu.in; Exam on 3rd June 2018
JIPMER MBBS 2018 online registration is concluding today at 5PM on the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research – jipmer.edu.in/. The varsity will organize JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam on 3rd June 2018 for candidates seeking admissions to JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal. There are 150 MBBS seats available at JIPMER Puducherry and 50 at JIPMER Karaikal. Candidates keen on pursuing MBBS from JIPMER Puducherry or Karaikal must register online today and submit online applications before 5PM, this evening. Applicants must fill their applications carefully as no changes can be made afterwards:
For more information, and help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and also after visa services.