Kyrgyzstan medical college list
Kyrgyzstan officially the Kyrgyz Republic is a country located in Central Asia. Each year Indian medical students in Kyrgyzstan are increasing by 21.54%. Most of the students go to Osh State Medical University and Jalalabad State Medical University. Kyrgyzstan medical college list of MCI approved colleges are as follow:
- Kyrgyz State Medical University, Bishkek.
- Osh State Medical University, Osh.
- Jalalabad Medical University.
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- International School of Medicine (ISM), Bishkek.
- IMI Academy, Bishkek
Top Kyrgyzstan medical college list
Why study in Kyrgyzstan?
- Admission by mere application, NO admission exam, also Simple student visa application method
- NO Endowment also LOW Charge
- Premier colleges and also Rated the Soundest in the country.
- overseas Degree: Acknowledged by WHO, MCI, FAIMER
- Complete training markedly in English Medium.
- Appreciated by International Association of Universities.
- High-Quality TEACHING.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- MCI Approved: Eligible for Govt. Employment and PG studies in India
- The educational expenses are quite low due to the support by the Government.
- Affordable medical education fees and also living costs
- abroad authorized colleges and also acknowledged degrees
- Medical qualifications are approved all across the globe, by WHO, MCI, etc.
- Established best academic criteria
- Excellent chances for a clinical appearance chiefly at university-run hospitals
- Economical Price, High Interest, also Restricted Seats
- The span of education after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
- chiefly The foreign airport is only 4hrs apart from India making it easily approachable from Delhi.
What does Career Growth consultancy do?
Career growth Consultancy
CAREER GROWTH Consultancy is one of the pathfinder consultants who markedly grant students the chance to study in the utmost of the reputed colleges all over the WORLD.
What are the features of career growth?
Your dream is our starting point: we create a vision to match your passion, working backwards to identify the scope and also analysing all of the costs involved. We chiefly are trusted by countless students and their parents. And also nothing inspires us than this
What is the latest news?
According to times of India on 18 Feb 2018
The Health Ministry has declared it clear that any Indian applicant preferring to seek medical education from any international target (on or after May 2018) will have to pass the NEET from now on.
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Russia, Europe, UKRAINE and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.