MBBS in Philippines review
MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Surgery. It is one of the most prominent professions practiced in India and abroad. While you seek for education in any field, you must consider all aspects of it. India has best medical institutes. But what about the competition here? Out of 14 Lakh students who apply for NEET every year, only few manage to get admission in good colleges. Therefore, many students consider to pursue MBBS abroad. Philippines provides good medical education . MBBS in Philippines is a must option to consider. Lets get to the further information in MBBS in Philippines review.
Why MBBS in Philippines?
- The code of conduct is simple than other countries. It is third largest English speaking country which makes it the highest English literacy rate in Asia.
- The degree is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) which means there are no authentication issues in terms of degree.
- The global acceptance of degree.
- Also, the colleges offer preparation methods to students if they want to pursue post graduation in countries like United States.
- Focus on practical aspect of the course as well.
- Ideal student patient ratio.
- Cost of education is affordable.
- NMAT exam ,a 20 month course for this exam for MD.
- After NMAT based on your score you can get admitted for MD programs.
- It is just a 4 year course, which amazes people because medical study is vast.
- The socio-economic conditions are bad.
- Poor healthcare facilities
- Lack of developed cities.
- the huge number of distractions because of ultra modern lifestyle.
- Poor safety as the crime rate is very high.
Everything has its pros and cons. But the most important thing is to choose wisely among various choices. A professional help is a must if you wish you pursue MBBS in Philippines. Because a professional help leads to a better way of understanding. Not only in Philippines , but also for other parts of world as well.Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
As per the reports of Ahmedabad Mirror, With the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare favoring Medical Council of India (MCI)’s proposition of making NEET required for seeking after restorative courses in abroad colleges, guardians of students who enlisted for the medical course in Philippines final year are a stressed part. Over a 100 students from Gujarat are enlisted within the varsities there.
Here is campus tour of a medical college in Philippines: