What is the mbbs in Ukraine eligibility criteria?
Mbbs in Ukraine Eligibility :
The mbbs in Ukraine eligibility criteria are somewhat similar to the requirements of the other universities. There is no requirement to give admission exam to study MBBS in Ukraine. Furthermore, the conditions are significantly lower than in other nations.
- The students must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- You must markedly have 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and also Biology in the 12th standard. Markedly For SC/ST/OBC or other backward classes, an aggregate of 40% will be considered.
Note: This is the requirement for Admission as prescribed by MCI which is chiefly needed in order to study MBBS in Ukraine.
What documents required for MBBS in Ukraine?
Documents required for the MBBS program in Ukraine:
- Invitation Letter for the MBBS program
- International Passport with 1 year of validity at least
- Academic Documents Including 12th Board mark sheet
- chiefly Birth Certification for age verification
- in addition, Medical Certification translated in Ukraine
Note: Other documents can also be asked during the scrutinization of the applicant. For detailed guidance, you can chiefly also consult our Career Growth professionals. We will guide you through the whole process and also clear all your obstacles to becoming a successful doctor.
Which Universities are MCI approved?
MCI approved universities:
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Donetsk State Medical University
- Gorky’s Donetsk State Medical University
- I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
- Ukraine International Academy of Ecology & Medicine, Kharkivske,
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv
- Lugansk State Medical University
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Sumy State University, Sumy
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
What is the latest news?
According to Hindustan Times on 17 Feb 2018
bachelors striving to go abroad, usually Russia, China or also Ukraine to study MBBS/BDS programs. Will henceforth have to clear in the NEET.
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Russia, Europe, UKRAINE and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.